profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Tuesday, January 31, 2006 @ 8:12 pm
I Not Stupid Too!

Hiiii (:
Yesterday, my family went to Sook-sook's house to watch a lion dance. Haha. It was cool. LOL. Uhm... had dinner with people, Erin is so uper duper cute!! Oh man. Haha (:

Today went to Gu Ma's. Played talked ate drank...
After that watched I Not Stupid Too! The show isn't too bad la. Funny, yet sad. SOMEBODY cried 10 times right! HAHAHA. ;) It basically revolves around this line - "Focus on someone's talents, not flaws" and strained parent-child relationships. Joshua Ang plays the rebel (Chengcai), Shawn Lee plays the rich-boy-who-hangs-out-with-bad-company-and-becomes-bad (Tom), Ashley Yeong plays Tom's brother (Jerry), and he's the narrator of the movie. Lol Tom and Jerry!!! This movie contains a tad bit of violence, with all the gang fights and beating up... And it's actually quite funny! Had a good laugh at the beginning then the movie sorta became kinda draggy and sad and violent so yea. Hahahaha. Oh, and it was kinda obvious that Singtel & New Moon (abalone) were the main sponsors. PRODUCT PLACEMENTS! Hahahaha that's one of the things I learnt at TLL. Okay I'm too lazy to type anymore. And this proper-punctuation thing is getting on my nerves. Hahahaha.

Pictures?




Nag nag nag scold nag nag scold...


Student aggravates teacher, teacher hits student, student retaliates...


Running after robbing a poor helpless old lady. Tom looks rather constipated.


The principal who keeps going by the "law".



Pics from www.inotstupid.com. Couldn't find any of the gangfights & alot more. Oh well.

The movie's worth watching. (:

Okay that's all! I haven't even done my ying yong wen yet. Oops.
Happy CNY once again (: The DAWG is in the house! (so LAMB man...)

<3
C.G.A.